Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

Pinoy Biggest Loser

Punung-puno ng puso ang reality show na ito. This is one show which I will not mind watching in a live stream as I'm sure marami akong makikitang mga eksena na makaka-relate ako. How interesting and touching it would be to see my fellow beautiful and obese go through life in full monitoring - how the food addiction faces yung bawal ang chichiria, chocolates, isang batya ng spaghetti, cholesterol..... :)

I often catch the show, although I wish the timeslot would be earlier. I see myself in every face in that show - in all the contestants who carry one of my personas each, in the trainors who embody my idol physiques, in sharon cuneta who embodies my......embodies my body when she just gave birth to Miel hahaha. what a spectacle to see most of "me" moving about in camp and dealing with what life challenges them to achieve at this phase in their lives.

The contestants have been like friends to me, feeling ko close na kami kahit napapanood ko lang sila :) Sobrang relate kasi ako. When the show is on, I feel like i'm with my friends, assuring them that everything will be alright. In my thoughts, I tell them that they are beautiful. I assure them that they can do anything they set their hearts to. I cheer them on in their workouts and challenges. I am as anxious during the weigh-ins. I cry over their wins and losses in the challenges - to me kasi, all their feats are victory. Hindi biro ang ginagawa nila! Maglakad nga lang na overweight ang hirap na e. I suggested nga to one of my friends who wanted to relate to life as an obese - "start by lugging around a sack of rice everywhere you go. mag commute ka narin."

Most of all, I cry at the thought na hindi nila nakakain ang gusto nila, ay lalo na nung nagi guilty ang ilan sa kanila dahil sa kinain nila prior to a weigh in. This is just me :) nai imagine ko nga mas maaawa ako sa taong gutom na gutom kesa sa nadukutan sa jeep.

I live vicariously through the contestants.

Ang sarap kasing magkaroon ng paraan para maabot ang isa sa pinakagusto mong mangyari sa buhay. In my case though, my bones cannot carry my excess weight na kung kumalas sa katawan ko e pwedeng maging toni gonzaga. Bale hindi pala excess weight, excess person hahahaha. I'm sure that I, with excess person and all, will be instantly eliminated dahil I cannot perform the simplest exercise that I see in the TV program. In my bone density results, the doctor's reco reads: "for non weight-bearing exercises only". i used to walk my dog for an hour everyday. these past months i've had to walk her every other day, tapos less 5 rounds sa park. sumasakit kasi.

Kaya ..... sige Eboy kaya mo yan! Lika Winwin hug kita kahit pawis na pawis ka. Angela, ninang ako ng magiging anak mo ha! Alan, imbitahin mo ko sa debut ng mga apo mo! Go go go Art! Joy, akin nalang mga damit na pagkakalakihan mo ha hahahaha

Tandaan ninyong lahat, ang pagkain ay hindi kaaway. Pag kaaway ang tingin natin sa pagkain....... sosobra ang yakap natin sa pagkain pag nagkabati  :) Sa sobrang time lost bilang kaaway ng pagkain, baka pyesta araw araw pag naging close na uli :) :) Teka, story of my life yan a!

At sa mananalong Pinoy Biggest Loser........libre mo ko ng sessions sa personal trainor mo! hahahahaha!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento